Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Sorrel
Soooo, I think the snow is causing webpages to grow for no reason. On any profile page if you scroll to the bottom it continues to grow even when you didn't click the view more. This also happens in the plaza and possibly elsewhere. Also, couldn't seem to post this normally but I just wanted to inform about this occurrence.
Charlie
i've seen multiple users mention it but i don't think it's been posted here (so thanks for bringing it to attention more than everyone else has), so yes it's definitely not just you. the scroll bar is most annoying to me. it's pretty cute but an option to turn it off would be nice
what compelled me to reply even more was this though:
i'm an indecisive person, so these four reply buttons are seriously fuckin' me up
Last update on December 22, 12:24 am by Charlie.
Daddy Cambia
What looks to be going on is the snow is simply being moved down the page, and with the way they've styled the snow, keeping it a static part of the page rather than floated off the page, this pushes the page length out. The snow looks to have been programmed really ham-fistedly to boot, and chugs the site on dark mode.
Honestly it shouldnt have been implemented while the website still has so many teething problems, they've just made more work for themselves with a hardly cutesy feature. They've also not programmed it in a way that means we can disable it, even through the page code. Believe me, I tried.
They first need to resolve non-non-functional post buttons on pages, BBCode, those god damn reply buttons, double posting everywhere, etc etc. Dont add 300 lines of bugged snow when you havent gotten rid of the existing bugs.