Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Misty Nights (PR)
The sun had set below the horizon, darkness enveloping the clear, open sky. It was a very cool summer night in the open field, stars twinkling overhead. Misty was looking on at the bonfire that she and her friends had started not too long ago. The flames crackled and flowed up into the air above, performing a very intricate dance of orange light. All around her, she could hear busy conversations, laughter, and the excitement of s'mores being made. However, as she looked around, she noticed that her best friend was nowhere to be seen. After a moment or two, Misty approached you with a smile,
"Hey, I'm going to look around for Sunny, I'll see you in a bit okay? I think the group over there is taking turns telling ghost stories if you're interested. We even have haydogs and s'mores at the ready too! I'm sure you could find some of your friends around if you look for them." she nodded before heading off in a different direction.
Topics: summer nights
Last update on June 30, 9:13 pm by Frosty.
Hymn
*she does in fact move towards the punch, she needs something to wash down the s'mores, when she finally makes them that is. But she smiles at Kookyshy slightly and wags her tail* Hello! *she also gives Abbs a nom on the ear as she passes by her!*
Liath Mac Medb
Lyle scoots back up to Abby with Tera in his lap, and is attempting to properly show her how to make a s'more. He'd love to get a few beers in him but... with the alcohol content he may as well drink juice. He does however steal one of the cookies that Acry brought and shove it into his face. "Hey, these are pretty good! Did you make them?" He swallows it down, as the warm glow of the fire wraps around them like a protective blanket of light.
night shade
neckrolis looks down at misty with his red eyes and nods, he then flies near to the fire and starts to enter his trance like dance that only his hive does
night shade
“Sure do!” Acry picks up her own bags and begins walking over to the story telling group. “I’ll have to think up a spooky story of my own, I’m sure I can think up a good one.”
nightshade turns to her and smiles as he takes his saddle bag off and sits on a log with his back toward the fire, the light of which glistens in his eyes
"i'm sure you will come up with a really scary story"
Last update on July 5, 7:13 am by night shade.
Acry sets down her own bags, leaning them against her hooves as she sits on the log beside Nightshade.
"Thanks, I'll do my best!"
She looks up at Liath's question, recognising one of her cookies as she does, "I did, I'm glad ya like them!"
In a pleasant mood, and cosy from the warmth of the fire, Acry stretched, brainstorming the story she would share with everyone as she waited for the first storyteller to begin.
night shade
Acry sets down her own bags, leaning them against her hooves as she sits on the log beside Nightshade.
"Thanks, I'll do my best!"
She looks up at Liath's question, recognising one of her cookies as she does, "I did, I'm glad ya like them!"
In a pleasant mood, and cosy from the warmth of the fire, Acry stretched, brainstorming the story she would share with everyone as she waited for the first storyteller to begin.
Nightshade turns his head so that the light of the fire reflects in his blue eyes
"tell me, have you ever heard the story of the killer shadow pony?"
Basalt Alltrades
Nightshade turns his head so that the light of the fire reflects in his blue eyes
"tell me, have you ever heard the story of the killer shadow pony?"
Basalt snorts from under the book that lays draped over his eyes and muzzle. Without bothering to unboscure his face from the orange glow, he grunts, "Oh, that's a classic, let's hear another rendition, if you'd be so kind."
Hymn
*Hymn makes her way over to the group, not really to share a story, but really just to listen to them* I... Don't think I have.
night shade
Basalt snorts from under the book that lays draped over his eyes and muzzle. Without bothering to unboscure his face from the orange glow, he grunts, "Oh, that's a classic, let's hear another rendition, if you'd be so kind."
Nightshade shakes his head
" you haven't heard my version "
night shade
*Hymn makes her way over to the group, not really to share a story, but really just to listen to them* I... Don't think I have.
Nightshade turns to hymm and smiles mischievously
" then I hope you are ready to get scared "
Hymn
Nightshade turns to hymm and smiles mischievously
" then I hope you are ready to get scared "
*Hymn smiles, and then settles down to listen to their story, lay-sitting like she normally does*
night shade
Nightshade uses his magic to manipulate the shadows around them as he starts to tell the story
" it all began on a night just like this one, with a group of pony's and creatures just like this........ "
Chimie Changa
*Chimie sneaks up to the fire, several snacks in tow, and takes a seat at the spot nearest the flickering flames. As the story kicks off, she turns her head and pours a fine helping of hot sauce over her s'more. She grips the snack with two hooves and nibbles in a hamster-esque fashion*
Frosty
Frost nodded to Misty with a warm smile as she left. The night was young and the ponies around were enjoying themselves in comfortable bliss. The blue unicorn couldn't help but feel content to simply sit where she was and listen to the conversations being had around the fire. Frost brought a front hoof up to her mouth and yawned quietly. It was a long day. Curse summer and the absolutely UNBEARABLE heat that it brought with it. With her eyes closed, the blue pony took in a deep breath and exhaled slowly. This was a time to relax. Frost stared at the fire, losing herself in her own thoughts. Another summer was passing by, and with it, another year. She had made some valuable friends over this time. And she was only excited for whatever adventures she would have next.
Nightsky
*with the bat's departure, the midnight blue unicorn trundles off to tend to the ever important area of snack consumption. Lighting his horn, he collects one of the remaining haydogs and settles in around one of the free areas around the blazing bonfire. Night crosses his hooves and proceeds to indulge, his attention drifting back and forth between the various storytellers and those simply chatting up, cudding, or acting in any manner of fun. His attention eventually settles as the next story begins, and he proceeds to eat, albeit slowly*