Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
The sun was hanging high in the sky bathing everything below in warmth. It was a beautiful day, not a cloud in the sky or a care in the world. The sounds of joyful yelling and splashing filled the backyard. Ponies were everywhere enjoying each other. A small barbecue was set up and a few were gathering around it, while most the others were lounging around or swimming in the pool. Sunny wiped the sweat off her brow before picking up a large punch bowl, her wavy hair pulled back into a messy bun. A large smile grew on her face as she noticed you. “Hey there!! Glad to see you could make it.” she chirped, clearly pleased with today’s turnout. “Help yourself to the food and the pool! The yard is yours! I have to finish with this,” she lifted the over-sized bowl slightly. She started to head off, giving you one last smile. “See you around!!”
Topics: summer days
Last update on June 30, 9:15 pm by Frosty.
Yamato
At this point, Yamato had retreated back to the table with food. He was hungry, but he wasn’t sure if he was hungry enough to climb all the way up to the table. Perhaps he will wait until somepony comes by, then he’ll ask for assistance. And if no one comes by then Yams will likely begin his journey. In the meantime, he spotted another friend, Silver Shield. He was in a solid spot, a spot Yamato considering visiting next after some food.
Chiller Sway
At this point, Yamato had retreated back to the table with food. He was hungry, but he wasn’t sure if he was hungry enough to climb all the way up to the table. Perhaps he will wait until somepony comes by, then he’ll ask for assistance. And if no one comes by then Yams will likely begin his journey. In the meantime, he spotted another friend, Silver Shield. He was in a solid spot, a spot Yamato considering visiting next after some food.
Seafoam tilted her head and turned around from the horseshoe game she was watching, walking toward the food tables to see if there was anything interesting to bite on. Sure enough there is~ But Seafoam's careful eyes saw Yamato and gazed upon him in slight confusion. Such a little pony could be mistaken for a doll!
Yamato
Seafoam tilted her head and turned around from the horseshoe game she was watching, walking toward the food tables to see if there was anything interesting to bite on. Sure enough there is~ But Seafoam's careful eyes saw Yamato and gazed upon him in slight confusion. Such a little pony could be mistaken for a doll!
"Ah sweet." Yamato spoke to himself seeing this pony come close by, and luckily they seem to have noticed Yams. This would make things a lot easier. "You think it's possible you could give me a lift to the top?" The pony asked, looking back up into Seafoam's eyes.
Chiller Sway
"Ah sweet." Yamato spoke to himself seeing this pony come close by, and luckily they seem to have noticed Yams. This would make things a lot easier. "You think it's possible you could give me a lift to the top?" The pony asked, looking back up into Seafoam's eyes.
"Why, erm, of course." One of her large wings unfurls and lowers itself to him so he could hop on for a ride. "You are very small for a pony. Is this just some form you've taken?" Her careful eyes made sure to watch him, and she kept her wings incredibly steady as the lifted the pony off of the ground and over to the table.
Flam
Well, that was closer to the stake than he’d ever gotten. Even though it was Flam’s turn, he wanted to try GlowStick’s advice house as soon as possible. He scooped up the horseshoe with his hoof and tossed it underhoof. It didn’t quite hit the mark, in fact, he hit juuust a bit above the stake. The sound of metal grinding against each other could be heard briefly as the horseshoe clipped the stake.
“Huh...” Cynbel hummed, inspecting his outcome. Even if he did make it, it wouldn’t have counted. “Well, I.... Thanks. Truthfully, I’ve never played before. I just thought my hooves would get in the way.”
He looked at him for a moment. He had two more horseshoes. Flam took a deep breath, and with a glow of accuracy and a stroke of luck, the horseshoe clanged on the stake, ringing around it as the metal grinded up against the horseshoe. It touched the ground. Flam just ringed the horseshoe. "Ha HA! he boasted "i bet i am going to win now!"
Cynbel Ferode
He looked at him for a moment. He had two more horseshoes. Flam took a deep breath, and with a glow of accuracy and a stroke of luck, the horseshoe clanged on the stake, ringing around it as the metal grinded up against the horseshoe. It touched the ground. Flam just ringed the horseshoe. "Ha HA! he boasted "i bet i am going to win now!"
"What!?" Cynbel watched it hit, but he still couldn't believe it. Flam was winning... "I'll show you." Taking GlowStick's advice from earlier into practice, he'd scoop the horeshoe back into his hooves and prepared for another toss. He took his time, as he should have earlier, and lined up the shot in his mind. He felt the spotlight shining on him, the roar of the imaginary (and mostly distracted) crowd was cheering his name! One deep breath would seal his fate in this accursed game.
He missed.
Yamato
"Why, erm, of course." One of her large wings unfurls and lowers itself to him so he could hop on for a ride. "You are very small for a pony. Is this just some form you've taken?" Her careful eyes made sure to watch him, and she kept her wings incredibly steady as the lifted the pony off of the ground and over to the table.
Yamato waited to respond until he reached the table. He's actually never been lifted by a wing before. Usually it was always by a hoof/talon or even by mouth. He was just a little worried he might fall off. However, after reaching the table he gave his answer while eyeing up some food. "You could say that, I wouldn't say I choose to agree to this form however."
Chiller Sway
Yamato waited to respond until he reached the table. He's actually never been lifted by a wing before. Usually it was always by a hoof/talon or even by mouth. He was just a little worried he might fall off. However, after reaching the table he gave his answer while eyeing up some food. "You could say that, I wouldn't say I choose to agree to this form however."
"Strange. I have never seen a pony quite so small unless magic was in effect..." She watches him very intently, wanting to know and understand just how he'd gotten so small. Size altering magic was quite a tough spell in her mind.
Adrian Coalhopper
Glow figures up was about time for her to get out of the pool before her hooves her get all shriveled. Rolling off her floatie, she submerged all but her head in the water and started doggie paddling her way to the ladder. She wasn’t a skilled swimmer.
Getting out of the water, she went and grabbed her beach towel before she walked over to the beautiful spread of food. Gathering a few things like the fritters, some chips, a brownie or two, and some fruit just to balance her plate a bit.
After that she carried her plate over to one of the longe chairs and laid down, watching Flam and Cynbel’s game while she snacked.
Adrian ended up behind her in line, and recognized the glowy maned pony. He said nothing as he loaded his plate, but continued to give her brief, sidelong glances. He made his plate heaping, because it wasn't always an easy task to keep a parkour zonkey fer. Once he was done and she began to walk off, he spoke up. "Uh, yo! You ah, Glowy, right?"
Yamato
"Strange. I have never seen a pony quite so small unless magic was in effect..." She watches him very intently, wanting to know and understand just how he'd gotten so small. Size altering magic was quite a tough spell in her mind.
"Magic was a role in it." Yamato nodded and pulled a brownie off a plate and started to nibble on it. "And not just from one source. They were powerful, I must admit. But we should change subjects...it's nice and warm out. A cool pool to relax in and plenty of friends to hang out with."
Chiller Sway
"Magic was a role in it." Yamato nodded and pulled a brownie off a plate and started to nibble on it. "And not just from one source. They were powerful, I must admit. But we should change subjects...it's nice and warm out. A cool pool to relax in and plenty of friends to hang out with."
She glances out at the other ponies, including her two housemates splashing and now hugging in the pool. "It is. Perfect to cool off." Although she doesn't look like the type to "go wild" in the pool or really release her energy like that. she's too collected for that sort of behavior.
Lula Vieve
|| I'm not much for roleplay, and I won't reply after this one unless it's Gen responding to it. I also haven't kept up with any of your roleplay currently happening, so it probably won't go along with what you're doing. I just want the badge, and to maybe be gay with Gen.
Lula put an RSVP ahead of time, guaranteeing she would be able to make it to the pool party. She was literally running late, all the food was probably gone, and she was supposed to meet Gen there. She had a big floppy hat on to block the sun from her eyes, she scanned the poolside, but couldn't spot Gen, so she decided to sit by the edge with her hooves dipping into the water. Hopefully her dopey girlfriend showed up soon because there were quite a few ponies around she didn't know.
Mama Chubs
|| I'm not much for roleplay, and I won't reply after this one unless it's Gen responding to it. I also haven't kept up with any of your roleplay currently happening, so it probably won't go along with what you're doing. I just want the badge, and to maybe be gay with Gen.
Lula put an RSVP ahead of time, guaranteeing she would be able to make it to the pool party. She was literally running late, all the food was probably gone, and she was supposed to meet Gen there. She had a big floppy hat on to block the sun from her eyes, she scanned the poolside, but couldn't spot Gen, so she decided to sit by the edge with her hooves dipping into the water. Hopefully her dopey girlfriend showed up soon because there were quite a few ponies around she didn't know.
Gen had ducked underwater as soon as she saw her lovely lady come to the party, hoping to give her a surprise. As soon as she saw those hoofsies pop into the water it was game time. Snaking through the water Gen was rapidly approaching, reaching her forehooves out and grabbing Lula's legs she yANKED her ass into the water. She gave a snarky, bubbling smile as she tried her best not to chuckle and lose her breath.
Solar Sky
*Solar blinks for a moment before going over toward the pool. Her head tilts as she slightly pokes her hoof in.*
Hm?
*she quickly sticks her face in and blows some bubbles before coming out, giggling. She then just slides in the water and becomes a wet fluffball*
Lula Vieve
Gen had ducked underwater as soon as she saw her lovely lady come to the party, hoping to give her a surprise. As soon as she saw those hoofsies pop into the water it was game time. Snaking through the water Gen was rapidly approaching, reaching her forehooves out and grabbing Lula's legs she yANKED her ass into the water. She gave a snarky, bubbling smile as she tried her best not to chuckle and lose her breath.
Lula yelped, and came crashing into the water. She wasn't expecting it, and had to swim up for air. She popped up under her hat and looked like a lily pad. She faced Gen with her brow furrowed, pouting, "Asshole." She splashed water at the dumb dragon lady, "At least the water is refreshing, I coULD'VE DROWNED. WATER COULD'VE GOTTEN INTO MY LUNGS! OH MY GOD. You're such a shithead. I'm gonna get you back.. just you wait." She splashed again in a huff.