Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Maribold
I'd like to find someone to RP and be friends with. New to the site and the fandom but I've been roleplaying for years.
No lewd, no romance (I have a bf irl and he wouldn't like it much)
Message me if you want to RP, or just chat
babyblue22
Hey there, I'm new here as well (and I've also only recently joined the fandom, only for half a year or so).☺️ But I haven't done any kind of roleplay in a VERY long time; did some wolf-rps way back, but even then not much. So I'm pretty green, insofar as roleplaying goes, but I LOVE to read and would say I'm a fair writer, which I believe are the two most important characteristics one could have when it comes to any kind of roleplaying. I would really love to try to get into it though; I think once I get the hang of it I could actually become pretty good at it, since when I’m reading I’m one of those people who gets completely, 100% immersed into whatever world it is they're reading about, and I’m sure the same thing would happen while role playing as well🙃
Last update on January 14, 5:49 pm by babyblue22.
Bronco
Gooood morn'n all, nice to see I'm not the only new face around here. Pretty new to the site, but myself and a few other friends did a fair number of RPs over on Canterlot.com. Place is dead now, so I came on over this way. If anyone's still interested I'd be happy enough to plan out some kind of RP or whatnot, been a little bit since I've been apart of one that managed to get further than the first couple of posts.
Mythical Moonstone
Could I possibly join this like RP since I haven't done a MLP roleplay in forever! Also haven't really talked too much on this site. Still pretty new to here and I am happy to actually be commenting here right now. I love to do any kind of roleplay, nothing will stop me from being creative!
Signed,
Mythical Moonstone