Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Princess Unikitty
Alright, here we go.
As princess of the Unikingdom, I visit a lot of places for diplomacy purposes. One of these places is called 'Merka. Now, I am not a big fan of most 'Merkan food, but each year they have a HUGE celebration on the fourth of July, and I was served the following dish. I was told these were called "'Merka burgers", but different regions/families call these different things (other common names include "donut burger" and "Luther burger").
Ingredients:
-A glazed donut
-Some frozen section microwavable burger
-Some really cheap cheese you enjoy on burgers (often 'Merkan cheese)
-Long strips of bacon cooked to your preference.
Directions:
-Place frozen burger on a plate
-Put cheese on top of the burger
-Microwave burger to instructions on the box (might need to add some extra seconds to account for the cheese on top. Use your best judgement, consumption of raw meat can be dangerous)
-Cut donut in half like the way bagels are usually cut.
-Place burger and bacon between the two donut halves.
-Enjoy.
Now, Dr. Fox, the head of the Unikingdom department of public health, warns that over-consumption of these can lead to a variety of health problems. I usually only eat these once a year when the fourth of July rolls around, and recommend that those reading restrict themselves similarly.
However, the one or two a year you do eat, these will be the highlight of your year. Your heart will explode with joy and your pancreas will be so amazed it will need to take a day off.