Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Misty Nights (PR)
The night sky sparkled with the shine of glimmering stars overhead as a soft and chilly breeze swept through the atmosphere. The evening was young, and the last rays of orange sunshine were barely visible as they disappeared below the horizon. Nightmare Night was here. Above the sound of chilling wind arose waves of glee and frightful screams. In the center of town, a carnival had just begun to take place in order to celebrate the very special occasion of spooky sights and monster bites. Ponies dressed in all sorts of creepy and fun costumes pranced around in their own fright filled wonderland, aiming to receive as many prizes and candy they could. The creepy carnival was decorated with pumpkins and ghosts, spiders and bats, skeletons and zombies! Various games, booths, and attractions littered the grounds with ponies of all ages gathered around. Shrieks of terror could be heard coming from the haunted house. Giggles and chatter came from the various contests and game booths spread out along the grounds. Various hoofsteps and startled cries echoed from inside the miniature corn maze. The night of tricks and treats was making its own chilling debut as the air filled with howling and laughter on this Nightmare Night.
Butterscotch Ormand
Comp was the in the same boat, having awkwardly walked into the festival in mummy wraps. He usually wasn't the outgoing, but he spotted his friend Butterscotch. "Hey man!" Comp called out before flying over to him. Unfortunately, his wings got caught in the wraps, causing him to crash land in front of his pal.
"How's it going, friend?" Butterscotch asked, wincing as Comp hit the ground. "Need some help?"
Comp
"How's it going, friend?" Butterscotch asked, wincing as Comp hit the ground. "Need some help?"
"Yes please!" He pleaded as he struggled to untangle himself. "I woke up today and suddenly, I was mummified!"
Butterscotch Ormand
"Yes please!" He pleaded as he struggled to untangle himself. "I woke up today and suddenly, I was mummified!"
"Strange. How many ply is this toilet paper? It has to be like four or something if you're having this much trouble". He probed the blue and white tangle before him with a fore hoof.
Lula Vieve
Gen glanced around the busy area, everyone’s attentions were thankfully elsewhere. She whistled while stealing some spiderwebs and plastic spiders and tucking them under her black and white striped jacket. No ones gonna miss a few decorations, right?
Catching Lula in her peripheral, she began trotting towards her with the quickness.
She slid up to her little bat, “hey babessssss,” she paused digging around under her jacket, “looks what I got!” She held in her hoof one of the plastic spiders, bouncing it slightly.
They both conveniently made their way to a table. She put a haydog down, and looked at the spider! "Gen! Where'd you get that? It's super cute!!" She smooched Gen and took a bite of her food, "A fucking actor snuck up on me by the way. It scared me so much... if that' how it's gonna be I don't know how long I'd last. I probably wouldn't have a heart."
Mama Chubs
They both conveniently made their way to a table. She put a haydog down, and looked at the spider! "Gen! Where'd you get that? It's super cute!!" She smooched Gen and took a bite of her food, "A fucking actor snuck up on me by the way. It scared me so much... if that' how it's gonna be I don't know how long I'd last. I probably wouldn't have a heart."
Chuckling, Gen put the spider on Lula’s odd up-do. “I found it just laaaaaying around,” she remarked trying to play coy.
She ate half of her haydog in one bite, trying not to laugh over her spooked girlfriend. Snuggling up close to Lula, she prodded at her. “The big bad actors got you scared?” Gen gave her a wink before taking another bite. “We can head home anytime you need~” the mare teased.
derpycomp
"Strange. How many ply is this toilet paper? It has to be like four or something if you're having this much trouble". He probed the blue and white tangle before him with a fore hoof.
"It was only 2-ply," said a creepy figure emerging from the shadows with a broken hockey stick. "Name's Derpycomp and this is what happens when you mess with me."
Princess Unikitty
Princess Unikitty stumbled in last minute to remind everyone to be safe this Halloween. "Try not to over indulge in candy, and be aware of how your costumes could pose a threat to your saftey and the safety of others," she instructed.
The pink Lego cat floated on over to Comp. She whispered "you might want to not go so hard on the TP next time".
Butterscotch Ormand
"It was only 2-ply," said a creepy figure emerging from the shadows with a broken hockey stick. "Name's Derpycomp and this is what happens when you mess with me."
He tilted his head in confusion. "What did I do to mess with you?"
derpycomp
Princess Unikitty stumbled in last minute to remind everyone to be safe this Halloween. "Try not to over indulge in candy, and be aware of how your costumes could pose a threat to your saftey and the safety of others," she instructed.
The pink Lego cat floated on over to Comp. She whispered "you might want to not go so hard on the TP next time".
Derpycomp laid the cold, bludgeoned composite stick on the cat's shoulder and leaned into her ear, whispering, "Maybe you should leave him alone before you're next."
Princess Unikitty
Derpycomp laid the cold, bludgeoned composite stick on the cat's shoulder and leaned into her ear, whispering, "Maybe you should leave him alone before you're next."
Unikitty giggled. "That's some nice acting you have there".
Comp
Unikitty giggled. "That's some nice acting you have there".
Suddenly, Comp disappeared from the ground and ended up behind Unikitty, pushing her away from Derpycomp. "What do you think you're doing? Only I can screw with him!"
derpycomp
Corona sees Comp pushing Unikitty and frowns as she says "Hey dude, why you gotta push? That's kinda rude and uncalled for, she was just having some fun.
Derpycomp would laugh evilly watching his counterpart get in trouble. Within seconds, however, Derpycomp was gone!
Princess Unikitty
Corona sees Comp pushing Unikitty and frowns as she says "Hey dude, why you gotta push? That's kinda rude and uncalled for, she was just having some fun.
Derpycomp would laugh evilly watching his counterpart get in trouble. Within seconds, however, Derpycomp was gone!
Unikitty turned over to Comp Comp. "Yeah, the pushing wasn't really appreciated..." Her concern turned into the smile "But those were some wicked cool special effects you pulled off!"
Last update on October 31, 8:33 pm by Princess Unikitty.
Butterscotch Ormand
Unikitty turned over to Comp Comp. "Yeah, the pushing wasn't really appreciated..." Her concern turned into the smile "But those were some wicked cool special effects you pulled off!"
"Whoo boy weren't the last two minutes of my life confusing as fuck. Going to go home now. Hope the rest of you have a good night".
Basalt Alltrades
It wasn't too long before Frost was able to notice Basalt on her walk. She began to trot in order to catch up with him. As she got closer, she began to find it hard to keep her composure. He looked utterly ridiculous. Holding in a snort, she snickered as she got to his side.
"His majesty doth radiate elegance." she bowed.
Standing up straight, she adjusted her scarf. Maybe it'd be a good idea to stick with him for the night.
Momentarily bewildered, Basalt forgot how to leg and almost flopped over before the emergency parking gear kicked in. "Hark," she grinned as he spied who it was, "mine most loyal subject doth approacheth me." A regal pose was struck, but it was slightly marred by the fact that the half-eaten caramel apple was slowly peeling off his forehead. "Informeth me, mine subject, whichest wayeth musteth I goeth to partaketh in merrymaking exercises?"