Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Vinyl "Wubs" Scratch
Today in school was the same old boring topics i mean come on I get F's in all my classes sometimes i get some A's, my family welcomes me home from school, i drop my stuff and go to my room, i uselly play some video games, or look at my wall next door is the Flanders house, one time he got me this wicked awesome Hot coca, it was supper good, so then i was in my room, and then all of a sudden the phone rings and it's Milhouse, ya know the nerdy kid with the glasses, so he wanted me to hang out and to be nice i say sure and i go to his house, it's a couple of blocks from mine, so today we hanged out and got ice cream i have a few favs of mine, so we enjoyed are selves it was a blast really, well my shorts well down and everyone saw my white briefs i was laughed at but i did't care i just did my ohhhhh and walked home while MilHouse did the same i pulled up my shorts also someone throw a rock in between my but checks, going to be awhile to pull it out but i mean i was wearing my briefs i'm sure it's not that bad, my sister was watching MLP, she likes it as do i don't tell any of the bully's please, i mean it idk what they would do to me, so then we had dinner, we like do a simple meal, it's complicated, so then well after dinner we like to talk, and hang out, discuss what we are doing that week and stuff, family stuff you know how it is, so then like i like watching youtube, sometimes Markipiler sometimes, minecraft, sometimes FNAF's i like to change it up every now and then so then well i found this site here called Canterlot Avenue on my phone and i was like hmmmmmmmm, maybe i should join it and well here we are with a rock still stuck up there, thank you for reading my blog man it means a lot ~ Bart Simpson