Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Bart Simpson
I finally got that rock out of my ass, it was wedgied out of my undies where it was, idk who it was but there hands where very cold, i passed out a few days after which is why i am late posting this sorry folks, but there i was in my green PJ's, just staring at the celling, looking at the fan, just think what on earth am i going and then BOOOM it hit me! i should do this, which is my destiny and well i got out of bed and went into Lisa's room and trust me there is stuff you would be stunned by when the camera's are off there is a Rainbow Dash poster, a wounderbolt poster, a Trixie plush and one of twilight and then she has these Rainbow Dash socks and in my mind this is wicked cool but you know i gotta hide it so i well say it's lame and stupid,then she yells saying "BART, GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW"! so with a laugh i run out of there like a bullet but i wedgied her in her black Rainbow Dash panties, they where really smooth, so then i tossed her on the bed and then i left the room and i closed the door as well i got in my room and took my PJ's Off and i thought her door was closed but i swar after i got dressed she smiled with her door open and i got out of my room in my school clothes, and ran downstairs, i got on the bus with my backpack, and went to school and then low and behold they closed the school because of this whole virus outbreak so we got back on the bus and i was back home away from the world, it's been rather nice as of late enjoying it wedging my sister Lisa every day and hearing her get better and better with her music her carer is sky rocking all the way to the moon, her notes sound so perfect it is like stars in the sky, anyways she's knocking on my door as we speak i catch u on the flip side until next time this is the bart man saying see you next time.