Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Syncenator
In five years I hope to have successfully finished with my apprenticeship and be working full time, so I will finally be able to do all the things I have always wanted to do without having to save up money for a long time. I also hope that in the upcoming five years my personal life will also improve from what it is right now as well.
Besides that I really hope to find some time again to get back into some of my hobbies I liked to do during my free time, but have no time for most of the time because of work and studies. One of the things would be drawing some art, since it is very calming and I have so many ideas I haven't drawn yet.
As for my activity here on this page I am really happy that this page is still going after all these years and the end of G4.
Even though I have never been really active on here, I will surely stick around the upcoming five years to see what is to come.
I wish Canterlot Avenue a happy anniversary and hope Misty Nights & Sunshine Serenade are having a great week!
Also a special thanks to all the staff members and supporters, who kept the site safe and alive for all these years.