Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Carmen Gumshoe
in five years, i’d like to have finally taken up animation as a hobby. i’ve got blender downloaded, i’ve a backlog of tutorials and assets ready to mess with the program, but it’s all about time and motivation for me.
i would like to have some improvement in my career, too. something to where i don’t have to work all the time away from home in order to (barely) make ends meet. to have a job where i can have some sort of life outside of it without feeling entirely guilty about missing hours would be a literal godsend.
character-wise, i’m sure i’ll have given Carmine a satisfying conclusion within the next five years. that’s not to say i’m killing him or retiring him permanently, but i’d like him, and all my characters, to be able to have their ending. that way, when the time comes and i sign on CA for the last time in my life, i can walk away satisfied that i gave my babies a proper sendoff. :relieved: