Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Silvermoon
It's been 128 years since the Everfree Forest covered all of Equestria, leaving it in ruins. By now the ponies have adapted to this world, and with so little of them left that are civilized, they formed a special group of ponies called hunters, whose specialty is to navigate Equestria and learn about new creatures, and new plants. They also or in charge of defending what is left of their fragile civilization and even bringing a message from another village. The qualifications to become a hunter are quite simple, you must be able to last through the difficult academy and have the mark of the hunter. The mark of the hunter is obtained by tracking down and killing the alpha of a species, this is usually given to you at the end of the academy as your final exam. The mark of the hunter is usually the footprint of the creature you killed with the weapon you used plastered over it.
And this is where the rp starts, a week after the final exam and you're all hunters. It would only be so long that something bad would happen make everyone go on one big adventure. The plot will be given out once it actually starts.
Anyways you already know the basic rp rules but I only have one big rule no alicorns. There are a few guns like blunderbus or an m1 garand but they have to be old timey.
All creature marks (at the moment)
Alpha Timber Wolf: a wolf print but with sharper toes.
Alpha Oak Bear: really sharp bear claws.
Alpha Cockatrice: a grey stone eye.
Alpha Chimera: Goat horns
Alpha Manticore: lions mane
Alpha Treecorn: a horn shaped like a piece of wood. (A Treecorn is a unicorn infected by the Ever virus a virus that only affects unicorns turning them into rage filled creatures there is no way to cure it as of the moment)
Here is the application
Name:
Race:
Appearance:
Apparel:
Hunter's mark: (its your cutiemark...I will leave a description of each creature mark)
Weapon: (try to keep it related to your hunter mark...for instance if your mark has a knife, think of short light weapons)
Personality:
Backstory: (basically your reason for becoming a hunter)
Other: anything else.
Krashface
Sorry, but I'm perplexed upon the Creatures marks and the Hunter's Mark.
for example, if my character is a tank, and use principally a ax, does that means he will have an ax as a Hunter's mark or one related to an Alpha Creature ?
Silvermoon
The ax would be over the creature's mark...so say you killed an alpha timberwolf you would have its paw mark as the background with the ax over it.