Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Peachblossom_the_Gamer
The orange Pegasus mare walked through the bustling marketplace, focusing on the arts and crafts stand that sat toward the east end. She had one mission: Get some glue and fresh paint for the projects that she had to complete. The due date that she had given the clients was fast approaching, and she had to get them done before the end of the week. She had run out of green, red, and yellow paint, and was on her last bottle of glue. All she had to do, was get to the crafts stand before they ran out.
She had spent nearly and hour trying to steel herself for the shopping trip, but even a self-pep talk didn't prepare her for the crowd. It was a Sunday, and Sundays were always busy days. Peach Blossom approached the stand, "E-Excuse me," she stammered, "You guys wouldn't happen to have some glue.... And some red, green, and yellow paints would you?" The clerk gave an emphatic yes, and sold her the supplies.
"Thank you!" Peach chirped sweetly. She turned and began heading home at a gleeful trot.That wasn't so bad! she thought happily, And here I was, thinking I was going to mess up! Just as she was turning to head for Ponyville's outskirts, she rather clumsily bumped into someone. She froze, "I'm so-sorry! I didn't mean to bump into you! Did- did I hurt you?"
Pegasister987
"Nah. I'm fine. I'm more concerned on whether YOU'RE fine. I am pretty hefty. Did I squish you?" A purple pegasus chuckled. She pulled a hamster out of her purple jumper. This was her day of relaxation, so she was pretty giddy. "Come on, Lights! I need my cider fix!" A voice boomed in the distance. "Coming! " She looked at the orange pegasus and rolled her eyes. "Stallions."
Peachblossom_the_Gamer
"No! No." Peach Blossom replied, "It's fine. I wasn't looking where I was going." She managed a nervous giggle, "and I'm uh....pretty bulky myself." She flinched when she heard the stallion call out to the purple Pegasus,
Cider? She looked in the direction of the stallion, then she looked back at the other Pegasus, "Um...M-mind if I tag along?"
Pegasister987
"Eh, why not? After all, I might want the extra company. Normally it's just me and Bo drinking second-rate cider, moaning about never being able to find work. Hey, it's not MY fault that my practical effe- OK, maybe it is my fault but-Oh my god, I'm rambling again" She breathed in and out. "Names Lights Action. And yours?"
Peachblossom_the_Gamer
"Thanks! I could use a break from my work." In truth, she rarely ever took a break from her work; her work was her passion after all. Peach's blue eyes watched the purple Pegasus as she spoke, "Oh! No no. It's fine," she reassured, "I ramble all the time, so I have no room to judge."
A smile came to her face, "It's nice to meet you, Lights Action! My name is Peach Blossom! I'm a figure builder, miniature painter, and console repair pony!"
Pegasister987
"Peach Blossom...Huh..Well then, join in, by all means." She rubbed her chin. "Well, Bo can be pretty intense. That's why he's the lead in my next movie" She tapped her muzzle. "Which brand of cider do you prefer? Bo drinks the hard stuff from Apple Acres, or whatever"