Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Meteor Strike
Its a beautiful night in equestria. Ponys are getting ready to go to bed and some went to work having a night shift spike is however awake reading comics and is pass his bed time
Spike) Picked a comic about space and and aliens. He is quite interested as his eyes are quite glued to it "ooooh"...
Twilight: Was walking down the hallway of her castle. The tired mare gave off a yawn and noticed the light coming from Spike's room. Opening the door to his room he called out to him
"Spike? Are you still up reading those comic books again?"
Spike) jumps in surpised seeing her and hides the comic books under his bed "n-no i'm n-not!
Twilight: Looks at the little dragon with an unamused expression on her face and shakes her head
"Come one, Spike. You know it's pass your bedtime. Plus we need to be up early for some spring cleaning around the castle."
Shuts off the light and goes to the window to close the drapes
Spike) rolling his eyes Sighing and lays down annoyed "ugh!..ok ok...."
A sudden loud boom equivilant to the sound of a rainboom is heard and a unknown force hits the castle grazing one of the towers and flys past rarity's boutiqe and past fluttershy's cottage and straight into everfree forest causeing a small shake
Spike)jumps in shock from the sudden force "wh-whoa! W-what is that?!"
Twilight: The loud trembling sound had made her jump and immediately she pulls back the drapes to see out the window to where there's a view of the Everfree Forest
"What in Celestia had just happened?!"
Spike) "ALIENS" runs in a circle arms in the air panicing
Twilight: "Spike! Calm down! I'm sure there's a perfectly good explanation for what had just happened. Although... it would he fascinating if we did get a visit from extraterrestrial life."
Spike) "We're gonna get probed and disected!"
Twilight: "Please, Spike. If they were to do that, they would have at least abducted some ponies first. And by the looks of it, they seemed to have crash landed. Th-that's not to say we really are being visited by aliens, but... it would be fascinating if it were..."
Rubs her chin contemplatingly
Spike) still shaking at the thought of an alien invasion
Twilight: "We'll never know unless we go see for ourselves. You can come if you want. Ah and don't worry. I'll protect you if they come blasting their "deadly ray guns" at us."
Was making her way out of Spike's room
Spike) "f-fine! I'm not scared! Infact! I-i'll protect you!" runs following her sheepishly still shaking
Meanwhile while Spike and Twilight were talking and before walking to the crash site Fluttershy and Rarity are talking in the cottage about "fashion" on some animals for a show
Fluttershy: Had set down a tray with a tea pot and two cups of tea for the both of them at the living room table
"I was thinking just how cute it would be if Angel Bunny wore a tuxedo. I think he would look just precious in it!"
Angel) !!! looks at fluttershy and shakes his head obviously not wanting too
Rarity) "Fluttershy please, it would help greatly if you could tell angel to go through with this."
Fluttershy: "Oh what do you think, Angel? You'd look sooo cute and handsome in it."
She squeed in delight as she looked over the disagreeing bunny
Angel) waves his little paws in disagreement sweating while shaking his head
The loud boom can be heard and the lights turn off and on briefly from the force that landed in everfree
Angel)!!! took this distraction as a time to escape the torture that might happen in his perspective and hops through a open window seeing the smoke he curiously then hops that direction
Rarity) She gasps in shock at the sudden loud BOOM out of nowhere, throwing her off her footing and tumbling over. "Goodness gracious! What in Equestria was that?!"
Fluttershy: Had let out a squeak in shock and had flown a few feet off the ground before landing back onto her couch
"Oh goodness! I h-have no idea. Huh? Angel? Where are you going?"
Had noticed at the last second, Angel Bunny making his escape out through the backyard door
Animal start panicing from the affects of the boom outside and small creatures fly to their bird houses and some medium sized creatures hide in fluttershy's house
Rarity) "Never in my life have I heard of such an explosion. Wait... where is Angel?" She remarks as she gets back up on her hooves, turning her gaze about to see where the bunny has gone
Fluttershy: Looks about in shock at the creatures fleeing into her home
"I-it's gotten all the animals in a panic. And Angel has ran outside!"
Had jumped off from her couch to chase after the bunny. (Will be finished soon)
Last update on March 22, 3:29 pm by Meteor Strike.