Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Memento Mori
Did anyone else feel extremely disappointed in these episodes?
The build up for the reunited seemed amazing, especially with the characters they were introducing, and then----
Villain gets defeated by hug because his feelings were hurt and Star Swirl didn't say sorry.
The End.
I thought we have grown past this in the MLP series? Tirek was a more interesting and threatening villain. And he got further than most other villains on the show to completely and utterly destroying everything.
I feel that these episodes could and should have been stretched out over a series Arc. That would have been beautiful. Or even a movie made out of it---instead of that disjointed melted skittles factory of a movie they gave us. Still though, the best thing about that movie is Twilight being so realistic---she was such a delightful arse in the whole thing. XD
But I feel that this villain was a real let down. The whole idea was rushed, and slammed into barely a two parter episode adventure with something that CLEARLY had more ancient magic and story ready to be packed into it. I have very little hopes for the next Series, let alone the next Gen. : /
Starlightglimmerlove
I think that it is beacause of the time limit: