Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
.Post in Spring Party ROLEPLAY THREAD!
He would slightly look back as they would gradually approach the gaggle of ponies congregating around the pizza. The dance floor by now was empty, ponies having had their fun. Looks like the musicians too were taking down. He would smile, eyes slightly eying the dance floor with a slight of anxiety. "I- of course not, I am quite positive we will be able to dance... in no time at all!c He would need to find a way to slip the performers money when marina wasnt looking
Flam
"What?" he would ask amused as he would pull a Paper (ew!) plate from the selection available. "Isnt dance like an eternal thing? Like Music and art?" he would ask as he picked up a slice of the chicken, pineapple, black olive and banana pepper pizza from the lot. "I mean the two sisters probably danced occassionally didnt they?"
Ghostbit
The Drgon disguised Ghostling floated toward's this "Pizza" Thing and just gave a glance at it before making a carrot cake pop appear out of thin air to nibble on, Before looking around at what the other folk here was doing whilst trying his best to not have a panik attak!