Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Snow Storm
“Hey, welcome to the party! So glad you could make it!” Misty Nights beamed with a toothy smile, “have you been to the Canterlot Avenue venue before? Sunny will be happy to show you inside.”
Sunshine Serenade was promptly summoned by the mention of her name. She bounded towards you with stars in her eyes.
“HI! Yay, you’re here! Come on in! I’ll give you the tour,” she exclaimed with excitement.
Upon entering the building from the west wing, everypony is given directions to where everything is located.
To the south is the dance floor.
To the right of the dance floor on the east side is the lounge area and snack bar.
North east of the lounge area is an arcade with a photobooth.
To the north west is an open garden space with lots of spring flowers in bloom and a picnic area.
In front of the dance floor is the DJ table and in the central area is a large chocolate fountain!
After the tour, Sunny says, “Why not make yourselves comfortable? Misty and I will be announcing some fun games in a bit. Just as soon as we’ve greeted all the guests!”
She turned and waved goodbye as she skipped off towards the entrance hall where Misty Nights was greeting the other attendees.
[PROMPT] What do you do while you’re waiting? There are various areas to check out!
Last update on March 20, 12:00 am by Snow Storm.
Misty Nights (PR)
Silverspark:stopped and watched the stars in the sky seeing them fly across as she helped Star Hope bring the bag of gems back to Misty and Sunny " hey Star Hope after this let's make a funny photo together "she said as her wings flutter and her horn spark before turning to the party hosts "did anypony lose a bag of gems out here we found this lying around we thought that somepony lost it anypony would have snatched thse and a dragon would gobble these up "she said
Misty's eyes opened wide.
"Oh! No, I'd say you found a good prize! We're happy you found the bag of gems. They're yours to keep and share. Or do what ever you like with! We're just happy you're here today with us. Enjoy!"
Silverspark
Misty's eyes opened wide.
"Oh! No, I'd say you found a good prize! We're happy you found the bag of gems. They're yours to keep and share. Or do what ever you like with! We're just happy you're here today with us. Enjoy!"
Silverspark:looking to Misty then to Star Hope she looked at the gems having a fun idea what to do with with the small glint in her eyes she pulled her hood down showing her horn as she went into the bags she took out some of the gems and got too work "Star Hope can you help set this up I have a fun idea for this photo I"she took the gems and started lining them in a circle around her and with the spell she did lit the gems up each in rainbow color at night as it made the stars dance in these colors as more fly across the sky the little alicorn kind of stood as she watched everyone's reaction to her little light show
Star Hope
Silverspark:looking to Misty then to Star Hope she looked at the gems having a fun idea what to do with with the small glint in her eyes she pulled her hood down showing her horn as she went into the bags she took out some of the gems and got too work "Star Hope can you help set this up I have a fun idea for this photo I"she took the gems and started lining them in a circle around her and with the spell she did lit the gems up each in rainbow color at night as it made the stars dance in these colors as more fly across the sky the little alicorn kind of stood as she watched everyone's reaction to her little light show
*Star was rather surprised by this, watching the little alicorn do her thing while she tried to help. Definitely not what she was expecting today, but it sure was amazing, especially with all the lights that danced with the shooting stars*
Misty Nights (PR)
Sunshine Serenade took some photos of Stickman and Skystar looking lovely together in front of the gazebo.
Then, a few shots of Prince Starwatcher being all mystical in front of the pond. The reflection of the evening stars looked like a small ocean behind them.
And at last, some fun pictures of Silverspark and Star Hope in their grand, magical display of the gems they found. Lighting up the sky with a dazzling rainbow of colours that made the shooting stars glimmer like jewels.
“Woohoo! That’s going in our picture books for sure!” Sunny beamed excitedly as she snapped the last photos.
Misty Nights clapped her hooves together with delight at the display, “That’s incredible, Silverspark. So much talent!”
Sunny giggled, “I’d say you’re a ‘diamond in the rough.’”
After a chortled from her own bad joke, Sunny collected the Polaroid photographs and shook them in the air a little as the pictures began to fade into view.
“They turned out so good!” Sunny exclaimed, “here you ponies go. A complimentary photograph of the occasion.”
The yellow pony came over to give everypony their photographs.
[PROMPT] There's a few hours left in the night. The chocolate mess inside is being cleaned up. What would everypony like to do before leaving for the night? There may be a surprise at the end. Dessert perhaps?
Last update on April 25, 4:49 pm by Misty Nights (PR).
*Chai would come out and report to me and Skystar that the venue was cleaned up.* Perfect! *I would head over to Misty.* The Venue's all cleaned up. No need to worry about payment.
Ghostbit
Sunshine Serenade took some photos of Stickman and Skystar looking lovely together in front of the gazebo.
Then, a few shots of Prince Starwatcher being all mystical in front of the pond. The reflection of the evening stars looked like a small ocean behind them.
And at last, some fun pictures of Silverspark and Star Hope in their grand, magical display of the gems they found. Lighting up the sky with a dazzling rainbow of colours that made the shooting stars glimmer like jewels.
“Woohoo! That’s going in our picture books for sure!” Sunny beamed excitedly as she snapped the last photos.
Misty Nights clapped her hooves together with delight at the display, “That’s incredible, Silverspark. So much talent!”
After a chortled from her own bad joke, Sunny collected the Polaroid photographs and shook them in the air a little as the pictures began to fade into view.
“They turned out so good!” Sunny exclaimed, “here you ponies go. A complimentary photograph of the occasion.”
[PROMPT] There's a few hours left in the night. The chocolate mess inside is being cleaned up. What would everypony like to do before leaving for the night? There may be a surprise at the end. Dessert perhaps?
The ling would proceed to plant a potted poison joke flower on everypony's head before hiding back into a bush, thinking it was a funny joke.
Obsilion and Others
Upon returning from her stroll in the garden with Knight Wolf, Sylvia would smile up at him. "So, Should stick around a little longer? Maybe you could spend some time with my father if you'd like to catch up with him." she would say to him.
Princess Starwatcher
starwatcher would say one last goodbye to silver spark before hugging them,grabbing my photos and waving them goodbye before leaving*
Shifter Burnside
Yeeeeeeeetus I will yell while I ram through a wall into a random room blasting music at maximum volume!
Last update on April 30, 5:09 am by Shifter Burnside.
Misty Nights (PR)
The evening had almost concluded as the star shower outside began to become more sparse and less frequent.
Most of the chocolate eggs had been found and hidden prizes were discovered. Sunny yawned as the sun's light disappeared behind the horizon, but Misty Nights was all too eager to bring out her last surprise.
“Come on, everypony. I think the inside area is all cleaned up. Thank you again Stickman for your assistance,” the bat pony bowed their head slightly in appreciation.
“I have one last thing I’d like to share with you all, if your appetites are still intact!” Misty Nights squeaked a small chuckle.
“Ooh, is it your special recipe?” Sunshine Serenade hummed, “you stayed up all night last night making it.”
The bat pony rubbed the back of their head, clearly flustered, “Aheheh, yes. Will you help me take it out of the fridge?”
“CERTAINLY!” Sunny beamed with the last bit of her excess energy.
Several minutes went by and the mascots disappeared into the kitchen area. The main central room had been cleaned spotless and all the tables and chairs were returned in order. Minus the pizza… That couldn’t be saved.
A moment later, around the corner walked Sunshine Serenade and Misty Nights carrying a massive, four layered cake. They carefully sent it down on the center table for everypony to see. On it was an assortment of fruit and colours. The frosting was covered in sprinkles and was whipped to look like fluffy clouds. Around the base were little pastel easter eggs and cute little bunny rabbits made out of fondant.
Misty Nights took a step back and wiped her brow with a satisfied look about her, “It took me a few attempts to get it right but it was well worth the frustration. It’s my masterpiece and I’d love to share it with all you wonderful ponies here tonight.”
Sunshine Serenade clapped her hooves together to cheer on her best friend before galloping off to retrieve plates and cutlery.
Once she returned, they began to slice the celebratory cake up and distributed the pieces amongst the party goers.
“We want to thank you all for coming to the event. It means so much to us to have you a part of our community,” Misty Nights would say while they passed out cake.
“Yes! We love interacting with you all. It feels so nice to be less formal and mingle with all of you. It was fun getting to know you all a little better,” Sunshine Serenade added, “and we hope to plan another party like this in the future. What do you ponies think?”
“Mhm! Please let us know what kind of party you’d like us to hold for next time,” Misty concurred as she sat down to eat a slice of her fruity rainbow cake.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Every user who participated in this RP event will receive a commemorative badge. Some of you who surprised us and wrote fun, and inclusive responses will be given a special badge to signify their responses are permanent lore of the event.
This concludes the event and will be closed midnight 1st of May. Thank you to those who came to participate! We appreciate your creativity here and have enjoyed roleplaying with you!
Silverspark
The evening had almost concluded as the star shower outside began to become more sparse and less frequent.
Most of the chocolate eggs had been found and hidden prizes were discovered. Sunny yawned as the sun's light disappeared behind the horizon, but Misty Nights was all too eager to bring out her last surprise.
“Come on, everypony. I think the inside area is all cleaned up. Thank you again Stickman for your assistance,” the bat pony bowed their head slightly in appreciation.
“I have one last thing I’d like to share with you all, if your appetites are still intact!” Misty Nights squeaked a small chuckle.
“Ooh, is it your special recipe?” Sunshine Serenade hummed, “you stayed up all night last night making it.”
The bat pony rubbed the back of their head, clearly flustered, “Aheheh, yes. Will you help me take it out of the fridge?”
Several minutes went by and the mascots disappeared into the kitchen area. The main central room had been cleaned spotless and all the tables and chairs were returned in order. Minus the pizza… That couldn’t be saved.
A moment later, around the corner walked Sunshine Serenade and Misty Nights carrying a massive, four layered cake. They carefully sent it down on the center table for everypony to see. On it was an assortment of fruit and colours. The frosting was covered in sprinkles and was whipped to look like fluffy clouds. Around the base were little pastel easter eggs and cute little bunny rabbits made out of fondant.
Misty Nights took a step back and wiped her brow with a satisfied look about her, “It took me a few attempts to get it right but it was well worth the frustration. It’s my masterpiece and I’d love to share it with all you wonderful ponies here tonight.”
Sunshine Serenade clapped her hooves together to cheer on her best friend before galloping off to retrieve plates and cutlery.
Once she returned, they began to slice the celebratory cake up and distributed the pieces amongst the party goers.
“We want to thank you all for coming to the event. It means so much to us to have you a part of our community,” Misty Nights would say while they passed out cake.
“Yes! We love interacting with you all. It feels so nice to be less formal and mingle with all of you. It was fun getting to know you all a little better,” Sunshine Serenade added, “and we hope to plan another party like this in the future. What do you ponies think?”
“Mhm! Please let us know what kind of party you’d like us to hold for next time,” Misty concurred as she sat down to eat a slice of her fruity rainbow cake.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Every user who participated in this RP event will receive a commemorative badge. Some of you who surprised us and wrote fun, and inclusive responses will be given a special badge to signify their responses are permanent lore of the event.
This concludes the event and will be closed midnight 1st of May. Thank you to those who came to participate! We appreciate your creativity here and have enjoyed roleplaying with you!
Silverspark:seeing that enormous cake the kind that would make Pinkie pie proud and Princess Celestia fall in love as she followed the other ponies into the party room for some reason she Flys over and land on Misty's head playfully touch her nose with her little "any party sounds fun maybe but if you want I can help with the decorations "then she went up to Sunny and touch her little nose with hers showing her gratitude
Kadai Montanya
Kadai had most certainly been busy with his guard career and hadn't really been able to make it out.. until now. Free from his duties as both a guard, a husband, and a father.. well, the latter two were a constant, but free from his family, he was able to poke his head into the event to see what was happening and if he was able to pick out familiar faces. He also made it in time for cake! Yay, well not so much the sugar intake, but he'd work it off. There can be a cheat day once in a while, right? Perhaps, but he'd take the piece of cake home for the wife.
Instead, the thestral would watch the final moments of the party before it's conclusion. At least it was a beautiful night out.
*With the party winding down, me and Skystar would stare out at the sky. We would smile... until some void comes off my hoof. Me and Skystar would look at each other and nod.* C'mon. Guess we got work we need to do. Our work never ends... I guess.
Snow Storm
Kadai had most certainly been busy with his guard career and hadn't really been able to make it out.. until now. Free from his duties as both a guard, a husband, and a father.. well, the latter two were a constant, but free from his family, he was able to poke his head into the event to see what was happening and if he was able to pick out familiar faces. He also made it in time for cake! Yay, well not so much the sugar intake, but he'd work it off. There can be a cheat day once in a while, right? Perhaps, but he'd take the piece of cake home for the wife.
Instead, the thestral would watch the final moments of the party before it's conclusion. At least it was a beautiful night out.
"Ay! There they are. Pony of the hour. Glad you could put some time aside from your heavy schedule to relax, eh?" Snow Storm flew in from the garden to sit beside Kadai.
"Mm, damn good dessert too. Be a sin to miss out on this extreme baking," the little pony got herself a big helping of rainbow cake with a few pieces of strawberry.
Star Hope
Star was beaming with joy after her and Silverspark's photos had been taken, though was a bit surprised by the announcement, as well as Silverspark flying off towards Misty Nights. "O-Oh, be careful Silverspark!" She called out, still smiling as she watched the little filly enjoy herself. "I've gotta say, this is the most fun I've had in a long time. Maybe not the most exciting" She said with a light giggle, thinking back to a few more of her dangerous encounters. "But definitely the most fun for sure. I look forward to the next event, and hopefully I can see more of my friends there too. Including you Silverspark!" She called out once more. "Thank you all for such an amazing time"
Last update on May 1, 5:20 am by Star Hope.