Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Holy moly... this is a lot of parts. *I would use my Eureka Effect to continue working on the fountain.* Almost got it done though. *I would come out from under the fountain and get up.* Just needing a few parts. (Smg4) Just let me know what you need and I'll get it from the HQ. I need this, this, this... and this. *I would point to a few missing pipes.* (Smg4) You got it! *He heads off.*
You'd be surprised, hun. *I would turn off the chocolate fountain and get to work replacing the parts with good ones.* This goes here... that goes there... *I would tap on my shades and they would activate a holographic display.* Fixing fountains like this should be no problem for me. I do work on maintenance on the HQ after all. I'll call some agents to help with clean up and even replace the food as well. *Meanwhile, Smg4 would come out and notice the chocolate-y mess presented before him.* (Smg4) Welp. Guess I missed quite a show.