Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Mama Chubs
|| I'm not much for roleplay, and I won't reply after this one unless it's Gen responding to it. I also haven't kept up with any of your roleplay currently happening, so it probably won't go along with what you're doing. I just want the badge, and to maybe be gay with Gen.
Lula put an RSVP ahead of time, guaranteeing she would be able to make it to the pool party. She was literally running late, all the food was probably gone, and she was supposed to meet Gen there. She had a big floppy hat on to block the sun from her eyes, she scanned the poolside, but couldn't spot Gen, so she decided to sit by the edge with her hooves dipping into the water. Hopefully her dopey girlfriend showed up soon because there were quite a few ponies around she didn't know.
Gen had ducked underwater as soon as she saw her lovely lady come to the party, hoping to give her a surprise. As soon as she saw those hoofsies pop into the water it was game time. Snaking through the water Gen was rapidly approaching, reaching her forehooves out and grabbing Lula's legs she yANKED her ass into the water. She gave a snarky, bubbling smile as she tried her best not to chuckle and lose her breath.