Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Frosty
It's hard to believe that this year is already coming to an end. Although, that's what I say every year. And quite the year it has been. I'm not one for resolutions, but I may as well. Before that, I wanted to get into a few little things first. During our Second Anniversary Event, I was regrettably unsuccessful in posting to it. So, I decided that I wanted to write out what I wanted to say in this forum post. When it comes to Canterlot Avenue, the ups and downs fluctuate. Though, I found that what I gained from this place is worth more than anything. I have made so many new friends here, and a lot of them play a very important role in my day-to-day life. I feel very lucky to call them my friends. Truly, I'm not sure where I would be without them now. So, I decided I would contribute a little blurb about a few of them here.
Zah, you're a very pleasant person to talk to. Though somehow you carry around an intimidating aura, you've always just been soft. It's slow-going now, but I look forward to getting to know you better as a friend.
Seir, you're a really big dork. And it's always nice to be in your presence. You have a certain kindness surrounding you that I haven't found in anyone else. Being around you, it feels like the atmosphere is at peace. You're just a joy.
Phoenix, you're such a doofus. But I like you too. Our conversations late at night tend to spiral into very stupid topics, but it's pretty fun. Just keep being you, you're good the way you are.
Pinker Wolf Pie, my favorite giggly pink pal. You're one of the sweetest people I know. Don't ever lose your heart and joy. It's splendidly infectious, and everybody knows that. I appreciate you so much.
WESLEY!
Thank you. You're a very special person in my life, and I wouldn't trade our relationship for anything. You're the reason I found out about this place, as well as the reason I've built these bonds. I know you'd do just about anything for me, and I'll never forget that. So again, thank you so much.
Gen ToNiC, you're wonderful, I can't even describe it. Our friendship really did grow extremely fast for the amount of time we spent talking to each other, and it only grows stronger by the day. All of our conversations are interesting and meaningful. I just can't wait to see where we go from here.
Lula, wowzers. I'm very excited to see how this relationship develops. We've been friends for a while now, and I'm ready to see where this next step takes us. We got this.
I love you guys lots, you've gotten me through a lot. And because of that, my new year's resolution is to do my best to better myself as a person. And with my friends by my side, I know I can. I want to succeed, and I have to.