Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Aubade
I'm stifled in terms of art, so I'm just gonna write, I'm good at it.
I got two New Year's resolutions: The first is to stop being such a bitch on all fronts. I mean it forreal-both in terms of attitude, and in terms of fear. Sometimes these are connected. I am mean or treat people a certain way because I believe that friendship won't last and that I'm not a great person. But perhaps I just have too much trauma I can't let go of and need to, in order to move forward. So many people here have reached out to me and made friendships. I love you all...thank you for putting up with me.
And in addition, I am going to stop holding back in terms of making myself look and feel the best I can-which leads to my second point-positivity. No more suicide jokes, no more self-deprecating jokes, no more negative outlook. And I expect the best from everyone else too. We're all going to lift each other up.
I look forward to bringing you all more exciting RP and terrible memes in the future, thanks for being here with me.
Last update on December 29, 3:57 pm by Aubade.