Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Pinkie Pie (Werepony)
((Hi! I'm a bit late to the party, but here I am. ^^ I'm feeling a little sicky as I'm writing this so it's probably not gonna be as in depth as I originally wanted.
I wanna say how proud I am of this community and thank all who welcomed me with open arms, into their lives and on the site. I can't really put into words how much all of you mean to me, especially ones that are very close to my heart. I'm not the best at wording things in a big fancy way, but Frosty, Weswoo… and others that I can't think of at the moment (I'm running a fever so bear with me x3) I love you and I wish you every happiness in the whole wide world! I hope to get closer to you and many others such as Chubs and Seir because I really wanna and I love making people smile.
My Resolution is one that is super duper common but I am determined to do it. I wanna work on my physical health. As in lose weight and work out and all that. I feel a need to take good care of my body and so that's what I'm gonna do! Also I hope to get more organized with my commissions especially and stop overwhelming myself with too many at once. I hope you all have a wonderful 2020! Also... pssst my birthday is on the 6th xD (Sorry I get excited) ))