Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Spell Caster
Hello there this is a Rp that anypony can join. You can start your own, or replie to me via pm or here. Whatever your comfortable with. Here is my post.
Spell sat along a row of tress, overlooking the Everfree forest. He sighed softly. Adjust his hood a cloak. Looking around as he made his way deeper. The moon slowly rising over head, as the sun slowly slips below the horizon." Great. I tried to make it here, an low an behold. The sun is going down an the moon is upon us." With a irritating huff. He made his was. He head sinking low slightly, his ears drooping to the side." Would be nice to make a friend, who knows. I might've had a better time enjoying the forest then being alone." The wind blowing as it makes the trees away softly in the moonlight.
Topics: friendship, oc, friend
Silverspark
Silverspark:flying over the tree a young alicorn with a silvery coat and Violet blue eyes flying fast hey mane a light bluish color with a silver blue stripe as it flowed through the air "ah II cannot believe I lost my map to that timberwolf " she spoke to herself "landed Inca tree looking around get herself lost checking around for anymore danger" what were they thinking sending me on this task they know I am not meant for this but those for four will not listen "she checked her saddle bag making sure she has everything she needs before checking the sun then the moon
Last update on January 23, 7:53 pm by Silverspark.