Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Polo Fastter
Five years later...
"So, six years ago I was dealing with old magic and things went south in that one timeline and a lot of versions of me exist which is weird. I'm glad that you told me about this spaceship because the view is nice." Polo said to Sheep as they are on a spaceship heading for the moon. "Baaa baa? Baaaaaaa baaaa baaa baaa baaaaa baaaa baa baaaa baaaa." Sheep said while Polo drinks coffee while looking outside of the ship. There are a few that ventured this far into equine space due to the chaos that magic has from years of two princesses controlling the sun and moon.
Sivanro was on Equestria working in the cabin while Sheep was in space collecting mineral samples of different rocks. "Now, I just know there more to it than thinking about how a spell works. "Let see if I can levitate a table..." the table didn't move due to magic being weird for him to use. "... Okay back to the white board again" he sighs as he crosses out that spell from the board.