Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
PB
//5 years...golly it's been a long time. I like the fact of how we've come together to make this place lively. It's like my internet home. Anyways my plans for the next 5 years aren't set in stone and probably never will be knowing me, but I plan currently and perhaps in the future of selling my art whether it be traditionally or digitally to the best of my ability. To continue to grow and work hard on my work portfolio. I plan to move everything I wish to take from my hometown with me for my full on move to the current place I'm staying at. Hopefully within the 5 years I find some time to learn to drive. With each year like the years prior I will continue to grow emotionally stronger as most of my important family has long since passed and overcome my mental issues. I hope to get better socially speaking to others so as to avoid toxic situations as I've learned from the past. I also plan on both reviving my YouTube channel and start streaming more on Twitch. With streaming more I hope to get enough subscribers or followers to create a welcoming community and share a bit of myself as well as my work. A plan I do have aside from all of these is to get a new laptop that can handle all my work. I do apologize if this seems messy but I haven't typed anything this long or so in a while so I may improve that on a later date not sure.