Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Captain Sky N Nova
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Suddenly, the doors to the venue swung open and a couple of pizza delivery ponies trot in with a haul of pizza! Sunshine Serenade squeed in delight before they skipped over to help the pizza deliverers lay out the boxes upon the tables in the centre of the room near the chocolate fountain.
Misty Nights leaned into the microphone to speak, “Wowie, everypony! Stickman and Skystar were incredible out there. I loved your teamwork. And Star Hope, that “Sweeper” move is so inspiring! I have to try that one out.
Ephemeria Spring, I love how cool and suave you look out there~”
Misty Nights began to take out the goodie bags from underneath the DJ table and began to label them with the names of the dancers.
“Woah, look out! Here comes the conga line! Go Silverspark, go!” Misty would chant.
Once all the pizzas were placed, Sunshine gave the delivery ponies a tip and off they went. The smell of pizza wefts into the air of the venue. Sunny couldn’t help herself but grab a slice of cheese pizza pie!
She meandered back over to the DJ table and grabbed the microphone to announce, “Hey, mares and colts, fillies and others. Pizzas here! You can take a break to grab a bite or keep on dancin’!”
“Don’t forget to grab your goodie bags upon leaving the dance floor!” Misty chimed in.
Sky didn't dance for the safety of everyone else....but he did make a bee line for the pizza because Sky is constantly hungry and needs lots of food. Oh yeah and he'd be sure to pick up a goodie bag if they saved one for him....as well as one for his no-show partner.