Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
*Once we head out to the gardens, me and Skystar would find a good place to sit and enjoy the atmosphere. Skystar had grabbed a slice of pizza and our goodie bags on the way out.* Heh. *I would get a notification on my wrist watch that Smg4 had arrived.* Interesting, my meme friend arrived. *I look at Skystar and shrug.* After what he's been through, he probably needs this.
“I thought you had prepared a carriage to bring me here as well! But there was nothing there…” She huffed, trotting beside him. She smiled and looked down at herself. “Yes, this fabulous new piece is something I picked up in Manehatten a few weeks ago. I thought it would be appropriate for today! I definitely didn’t think we’d be eating pizza though… no matter!” Marina nuzzled up against Flam dotingly now as they waited in line. “I hope I didn’t miss any dancing… This is our first time out as an engaged couple, so we NEED to dance!”