Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Silverspark:taking a break from the dancing plus her horn was burning went find some water to cool it off she went to the snack table and grabbed some candy mostly chocolate bars as she started chowing down she looked around and noticed a blank wall her violet blue eyes sparked silver "sweet Celestia I left my art supplies at home "she said she checked around then noticed an art table which is helpful she took a paint brush some paint this party is fun but maybe she should show a bit of her talent and she got to work use her magic to pull a curtain down so no pony distract her hopefully no pony was watching this
"You're surprisingly open about this, as a princess I was hoping you'd show embarrassment and avoid the topic, but I suppose you young ones now days are a bit too open about your personal lives," she says surprised by how this young lady didn't hesitate to talk about this topic at all
*She chuckles.* You'd be surprised about me. I can fight, I can dance, heck, I can even control Warframes. *She sits down and smiles.* Though, with all the stuff me, my husband, and our friends have been through the past couple of years... I feel like i've grown myself. I mean... we've fought infecting enemies, we've fought undead armies, so on and so forth. I feel like when i'm with Stickman, I can do anything. *She then realizes the weight of what she said and blushes a bit.* B-but uhh... anyway...