Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
*I would spin the controller.* Been practicing for a while. I know how to set up the techs and everything, honey. *I chuckle a bit. I, as King K. Rool, would grab the smash ball and unleash the final smash on Smg4. Everyone was cheering as I would finish off the round with another win.* Another win for me! (Smg4) Man, seems like you know your stuff, man. *He would hold out his off.* Another go? *I smile.* Sure. I'll go as Shulk this time if it'll make you feel better. (Smg4) Maybe. I'll go as Sora. *We start another match.*
While ponies and others made their way to the pizza table and started to eat and walk around, those that were gathered near the chocolate fountain could have sworn they heard a gurgling from under the chocolate. It bubbled slowly like it was boiling. Then, the sound of a creaking pipe strained from within the fountain. A few fillies took a step back after removing and eating their dipped marshmallows and strawberries. They exchanged worried glances when all of a sudden, a spatter. The chocolate at the top of the fountain shot up like a geyser and almost painted the ceiling above in hot chocolate. The moat around the fountain bubbled like lava and overflowed. Chocolate began to rain all over the buffay, and even some of the pizza became coated in it. gasped in horror as the whole central area started to rain with chocolate. Strangely, was prepared as she pulled out an umbrella beneath the DJ table. She held it up, over their heads. “Well, that’s unfortunate,” commented, seemingly not surprised. “Your lack of shock makes me think you knew this would happen, Sunshine!” [bMisty[/b] huffed, as she huddled beneath the umbrella. “Ahahah, to tell you the truth, the stallion I bought this second-hoof from said the fountain would make an exploding hit at any party. I now understand that the pun was intended,” she chuckled nervously as a splatter of gooey chocolate landed on the brim of the umbrella and slopped off onto the floor.