Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Sky who had been busy watching the chaos of everyone fighting over pizza unfold before his draconian eyes would look back to Misty with an amused chuckle. "Yeah uh everything sorta turns in to a battleground when there is pizza on the line. Or food in general really. I'm not saying I'm any better of course."
Sky would just give Snow a shrug looking back over the dance floor himself. "Eh true....but watching everyone taze eachother would be pretty funny. Well....funny for me to watch anyways. Possibly involve a cash prize to give them a little motivation.... I should stop thinking before I create something awful."
Looking back at the hosts after the mention of pizza Sky would think for a moment, but not really feeling anything specific he'd just say "I don't care just make it an extra large deep dish!" He's not greedy of course, Sky is just likely the biggest one in the room with an apatite to match. And now back to messing around at the arcade.
Seems like Sky's partner for the event was running late... After a while of waiting he'd opt to kill some time in by heading off to the arcade to see if they had anything the overgrown horse lizard could actually play without breaking. Snacks were tempting but he'd opt to let some others at least get a taste of the snacks before he made them all disappear so games it is. BUT HE'D GET TO THE SNACKS SOON ENOUGH!
Sky did not seem to care about a dance off. Sky doesn't dance. It usually results in property damage and someone usually gets hurt in the process. The end result of which was Sky leaning up against a wall looking like he was some brooding anti-hero thinking about some tragic backstory when in reality he was just bored and wondering how long it would take for the party to descend into chaos if he started handing out pepper spray and stun guns.