Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
"You share the same body yes but as far as you have told and have shown me, you are not the same creature, they have thoughts and feelings of their own and pregnancy affects all females differently, it is possible that you may have aligned emotions at one point making you feel overwhelmed by something or you may even have contrasting emotions that might leave you confused, either way could have very different effects on you, you must be careful with your seperate emotions my love, I am also here if you ever need anything," Knight says, it seems he was paying attention even though he is searching for someone to prank
Flam
.Post in Spring Party ROLEPLAY THREAD!
Flam sat as he watched the dance off in front of him. He was a fine dancer, most certainly! All his years in entertainment was certainly worth something! But something-someone was missing. He scanned the area about, searching for any sign of her. Of Marina. He would feel rightly awkward moving up to a dance off without somepony to dance with. And the music certainly was not his cup of tea. He sat at a table adjacent to the ballroom, watching the entrance with bated breath and a slight bit of worry about him. Had she forgotten? He hoped not. This was to be their first date after their engagement! And nopony really knew they were engaged yet, so this social gathering would be the best place to let them know! But without her the dance room, the whole celebrations about just felt... hollow almost. Maybe she was just running fashionably late. He sipped on a glass of water as he watched the dancers, his eyes occasionally darting to the entrance.