Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
"Chiller is logical, everything is either fact or fiction with her, she observes everything with a calm mind and clear thought because she doesnt let emotions cloud her judgment, if she is doing something that is not logical, like separating herself right now when you are most vulnerable, then it must mean that something has her flustered, something she doesnt know how to deal with, it may be due to the pregnancy but her weakness is emotions, she doesnt know how to deal with them and right now she is probably acting out of emotion without realizing it," he says as he rubs his chin, "I may be wrong but I have a strong suspicion I am right," he says
"But what could that be-" Sylvia suddenly goes quiet fo a moment. "....Um.....Chiller?..." she whispers a bit as she looks away for a moment. After a moment of silence, Sylvia looks back at Knight. "....Do you know something?...For some reason she wants the conversation dropped...Sums up what she said pretty much.."
He grins, "Running away from what you dont understand is what a coward does, or a child," he says turning to Sylvia, but though he spoke to her his words were meant for chiller, "Though this is not the place for such a conversation, you should speak your mind when the time is right, and stop sulking, I want to enjoy this party with the girls I love, that includes you," he says turning back and looking for a victim for his prank