Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Elizabeth giggles and gently puts a hoof on his chest, "If I wanted to make you forget about the suit I would be doing what I said instead of telling you," she says winking, "Now control yourself, we are in polite company," she says kissing his cheek then taking his arm to take a stroll around the area
Knight stopped caring about the ponies around him, he pushed past them as he went straight to Sylvia, he soon saw her and scooped her up, he went out the balcony and took off into the air holding her tightly, he didnt say anything as he held her, he simply held her close.
*Me and Skystar, out of breath, would catch up to Smg4, who was in the arcade playing some sort of claw machine.* Smg4, please tell me our Wolf friend hasn't gotten to you yet. (Smg4) Didn't even know he was here. Why? *I would suck it up and act normally now.* Well, I felt Knight would be on a pranking spree, and I thought he would get to you. Considering what you've been through, you'd... probably take it thr wrong way. (Smg4) ...Why... would I? I mean, I'd be a bit mad at first, but I wouldn't really take it the wrong way. I do thank you for looking out for me though, Stickman. *I nod.* No worries.