Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
and joined those who went into the garden. Once outside, everypony was greeted by the wonderful smells of spring flowers and cool, crisp air. There were many areas to walk around in the garden, such as the small hedge maze with an elegant fountain in the center. As well as a gazebo with fairy lights and wisteria flowers growing up its sides. There is a tranquil koi pond with a miniature bridge that crosses over the water. All about the garden were benches and rest tables to relax on, and some in secluded areas, hidden by lush ferns and leaves. At the back of the garden was a large, old cherry blossom tree. It was covered in pink flowers, and has already begun to shed the petals all around it. took a deep breath through her nose and released a sigh, she commented, replied, gasped for a moment before she remembered to address the party goers around them, piped up, the yellow pony giggled, Does your character go searching for the secret item? What does your character think it could be? Where do they go looking first? Or, would they rather relax and watch the others look for chocolate eggs?
Ghostbit
.Post in Spring Party ROLEPLAY THREAD!
"Oh you mean this thing ?, Found it in the center of that maze which... is pretty easy if you can phase and float above it but I went the hard way." He told Misty and Sunshine, as He was busy hiding even more egg's around till He wandered into the hedge maze to hide some more, till He found a giant Golden egg...in the beginning of the maze.
Silverspark:Listening to the announcements before stretching her wings a bit thinking what would a fun item to find if she could spot it maybe split the prize with the nurse she scanned the area but soon a butterfly landed on her nose which tickeled "Hey hehehe sorry but need concentration but I think I see some lilies over there "she said before taking off she checked around the cherry tree she collected a few eggs purple pink and blue she levitated any extras she find and gave them to Star Hope as she continue the search but spotted someone's lost bag of gemstones "Huh that is not good a bag of gems lying around for some pony to grab or worse a dragon with an appetite for these things hey Star Hope should we hold on these till we find its owner ?she asked her