Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Flam
Well, that was closer to the stake than he’d ever gotten. Even though it was Flam’s turn, he wanted to try GlowStick’s advice house as soon as possible. He scooped up the horseshoe with his hoof and tossed it underhoof. It didn’t quite hit the mark, in fact, he hit juuust a bit above the stake. The sound of metal grinding against each other could be heard briefly as the horseshoe clipped the stake.
“Huh...” Cynbel hummed, inspecting his outcome. Even if he did make it, it wouldn’t have counted. “Well, I.... Thanks. Truthfully, I’ve never played before. I just thought my hooves would get in the way.”
He looked at him for a moment. He had two more horseshoes. Flam took a deep breath, and with a glow of accuracy and a stroke of luck, the horseshoe clanged on the stake, ringing around it as the metal grinded up against the horseshoe. It touched the ground. Flam just ringed the horseshoe. "Ha HA! he boasted "i bet i am going to win now!"