Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
Viewing Single Post
Dr. Marina Bleu
He would gasp. "Chased?" he would ask with some great deal of alarm as he got up, making sure she wasn't hurt in any way! I thought I had gotten a carriage all set for you to come straight to this gala!" he would say getting up with a slight smile, his eyes darting all over her dress!
"Did you get a new dress?" he would ask as he would trot with her towards the great eatery, where apparently the pizza they had ordered was set out. "It looks absolutely Stunning!" "Though i'm not sure the sort of... food they have in mind will do well to it." he would say, gesturing to the pizzas all lined up, and ponies surrounding this almost buffet line of food!
“I thought you had prepared a carriage to bring me here as well! But there was nothing there…” She huffed, trotting beside him. She smiled and looked down at herself. “Yes, this fabulous new piece is something I picked up in Manehatten a few weeks ago. I thought it would be appropriate for today! I definitely didn’t think we’d be eating pizza though… no matter!”
Marina nuzzled up against Flam dotingly now as they waited in line. “I hope I didn’t miss any dancing… This is our first time out as an engaged couple, so we NEED to dance!”