Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
.Post in Christmas & New Year Event 2019
I'm stifled in terms of art, so I'm just gonna write, I'm good at it. I got two New Year's resolutions: The first is to stop being such a bitch on all fronts. I mean it forreal-both in terms of attitude, and in terms of fear. Sometimes these are connected. I am mean or treat people a certain way because I believe that friendship won't last and that I'm not a great person. But perhaps I just have too much trauma I can't let go of and need to, in order to move forward. So many people here have reached out to me and made friendships. I love you all...thank you for putting up with me. And in addition, I am going to stop holding back in terms of making myself look and feel the best I can-which leads to my second point-positivity. No more suicide jokes, no more self-deprecating jokes, no more negative outlook. And I expect the best from everyone else too. We're all going to lift each other up. I look forward to bringing you all more exciting RP and terrible memes in the future, thanks for being here with me.
frosty went and made this basalt face a while ago, resizing blobbed her signature, sorry frosty //the whole >40 hours a week, home upkeep, and 10 credit hours a semester thing is kind of killing me, but that's okay. //kind of a 3-for-1 on the resolution. when my pops died, i lost my motivation to learn polish, but i started picking up ASL last year, and i'm working/schooling so hekken much, i may as well go whole ham on learning polish, ASL, and nursing courses. make me a right proper educated gentleman while i'm at it, why not? //i wasn't doing very much miniature painting anyways, but, hey, let's see if i can't get my knight preceptor canis rex fully magnetized and painted before 2021, be a shame if his battle brothers never got their fire support.