Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
New Years Resolutions: Basically to do everything right that went wrong in the past few years, like making new real life friends because most of the current ones are online and going out more often, instead of playing games at home. But I also want to try to continue with my education and get a well paid job this year!
Seir
.Post in Christmas & New Year Event 2019
My new year's resolution is to continue to get better as a person. I want to continue drawing, I want to eat better and be healthier, to be a better friend and lover, to continue to educate myself and learn new skills, to be a better sister and daughter and of course to discover more things. This year I found love and nourished wonderful friendships and these two elements have made this year wonderful for me, it was a year full of good surprises and growth. I can happily say that 2019 was a wholesome year for me, there were rough patches of course, but everything that was good was stronger and has left me feeling satisfied over all. I'm grateful for this year and look forward to the future. <3
My year's resolution is, well not very much different from what it is, work, practice art more cause I'd like to get back into art, have a stable going role-plays and be replying to every role-play that I have, help less fortunate people all around the world, and maybe some little time for myself if I can afford that, but other than that, just being around here.