Canterlot Avenue requires Javascript to run properly. Make sure to enable it in your browser settings.
.Post in Spring Party ROLEPLAY THREAD!
By way of limo-cart, Vanil arrives! Probably with her plus one, but definitely a tad too early. But that's alright, it just means more time to enjoy the foodstuffs with nobody to judge. The mare wastes no time to make a beeline for the snack bar to pack a couple of quest bars. Then, it is time to hastily make her way to the dance floor, as an observer of course. She even brought along a pair of those binocular-esque thingamajigs on a stick to have a better look at the other participants.
As Comp would make a dash towards the arcade, he would bump into Silk for a moment "ooof!" She'd look around, wondering what that blue blur was before smiling brightly, "Whoa, careful. I didn't know you liked video games so much!" She'd blink and peer around as if she were looking for something.
Silverspark;just as she was levitating one of the doughnuts too her mouth she felt a small tinged in one of her wings not from the adventure she had with Stickman and Skystar but another nearly cost her wings "Hey Skystar I am going to talk with you guys later " she did not just come to this party too just have fun but she had bit of bad luck of her own that she thought would clear her thought that had been running around in her head
Flam
Flam trotted in, quite finely dressed. Stepping into the garden as to avoid any of the more active and less formal parts of the crowd. He held himself high, making himself appear much more wealthy than he actually was. Wearing a quite finely made suit, and an eloquent hat, he seemed well prepared for whatever the party could throw! So long as it was well regulated!
Prince Starwatcher would arrive in a somewhat formal white button-down suit and black-tie and would wander around for a bit before deciding to take a look in the garden and get in some fresh air through the wind and flowers. hmm sure is nice and quiet I like when is more peaceful and less chaotic, especially when someone might notice me like fans of mine, I don't like when the crowd around me like kids at a candy shop, at least here there won't be lots of creatures here to bother me.
Ghostbit
The Ghostling sat there quietly in the garden by his lonesome staring at the star's in silence, Almost like they were deep in thought about something on their mind, keeping them distracted from everything around him before forcfully snapping himself out of his own trance and made his way to float toward's the snack's.
Comp
"Arcade is life!" exclaimed Comp as he threw up his wings in an interesting sign. He was instantly gravitated to the Dig Dug machine where he was determined to claim all 5 high score places, at least until the event commenced. He didn't know who else would be attending or what was in store, but his goal was a certainty.